Announcing a Guided Exo-Meditation : Target the World (Level 5)
Here is a Guided Exo-Meditation (GEM) to accompany your participation in The Challenge, when our Target is Our World.
Other GEMs have been presented before, and if you haven't seen or listened to these, they are on our GEMs page. A link to that article is also present on the horizontal menu bar above.
GEMs are labelled as "Exo-Meditations" to distinguish them in their design to help you move outwards from yourself. This in distinction from a more usual form, a meditation aimed at centering and quieting Self, which we refer to here as an "Endo-Meditation," moving one inside, and towards Self (ultimately, the two methods fuse, where Self and Universe are sensed as one).
What will you be hearing?
There is a choice you can make: The Target World Guided Exo-Meditation, but
- without Brainwave Entrainment - The 12 Presences are the foundational principles used to establish and maintain awareness during The Challenge. More on The 12 Presences can also be found here as you prepare to join with others in the creation of Peace. Since participating in The Challenge each day (Thank You!) takes 20 minutes, this Guided Exo-Meditation is 20 minutes long.
- it contains a total of 8 minutes, 12.37 seconds (!) aimed at guiding you towards each Presence, and,
- a total of 11 minutes 47.63 seconds (!) of silence, allowing one to deepen one's focus and awareness to successfully SendThemPeace.
- No background music, no BWE, ... just the initial hints, then silence until the next Presence is introduced.
- A tingsha (meditation cymbal) rings at the beginning and end to delimit the 20 minutes.
- Click here to listen now to this Guided Exo-Meditation without BWE. (It will open in a new tab in your browser).
- If you want this version for your very own (without BWE), click the link to download. When the window opens, stop the player, reset to beginning (zero) and right click to select "Save As..." Take it with you on a USB key or media player (MP3) if doing The Challenge on the run.
- with Brainwave Entrainment - Essentially the same as above, but a specially prepared 20 minutes of BWE has been added as a supportive background.
- All the interval durations are the same, and yes it ...
- Lasts exactly 20 minutes as well.
- It's our preferred format. Recall that lisening to audio that contains Brainwave Entrainment with binaural beats (as this does), is most effectively done using headphones or earbuds.
- Click here to listen now to this Guided Exo-Meditation with BWE. (It will open in a new tab in your browser).
- If you want this version for your very own (with BWE), click the link to download. When the window opens, stop the player, reset to beginning (zero) and right click to select "Save As..." Take it with you on a USB key or media player (MP3) if doing The Challenge on the run.
- If you would like to read the text of The 12 Presences as modified for this Exo-Meditation that has as its Target, the World, you can download it in PDF format by clicking on the link. You are free to copy and use this document openly. Share it with others. SendThemPeace.